Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!! Empty Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!!

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Come and tell us all how much you love Ryan Clark!! The guy is a amazing reporter!!! Always has straight facts!! Never looks like a giant douche or TNA Fan Boy!!! So Tell us how much you wish you were him!!!!

lol! I couldn't say that with a straight face
Vegas_Bloodstone
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!! Empty Re: Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!!

Post by Robstar Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Is this such a good idea? lol. I mean, we know these facts but this is just flaming, really
Robstar
Robstar
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!! Empty Re: Praise The King of Wrestling News!!!!

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:55 pm

We can refer to him as C&P King
Vegas_Bloodstone
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grind_Bastard Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:16 am

I honestly don't give a fuck. I read live reports, SD spoilers and barely anything else. If so, news with Twitter screenshots from wrestlers/Jim Ross.
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatDennisGuy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:58 pm

I actually just actively avoid the news section anymore. I don't really mind him because I don't really see what he says so I don't have anything to be pissed off about. Smile

ThatDennisGuy
NXT
NXT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down