Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elimination Chamber Fallout

3 posters

Go down

Elimination Chamber Fallout Empty Elimination Chamber Fallout

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Well that PPV was by far, better than Royal Rumble. The only two matches I think were meh were Batista vs Del Rio and AJ vs Cameron. That six man tag match was MOTN in my opinion. I wonder where The Shield goes from here. They pretty much set up Cena vs Wyatts. Not looking forward to Bootista vs Orton. Looks like Bryan vs The Authority unless something big happens in the next six weeks. Thoughts on tonights PPV?
Vegas_Bloodstone
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber Fallout Empty Re: Elimination Chamber Fallout

Post by Grind_Bastard Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 am

Solid opening with Swagger and Big E. it was an entertaining one. Big E looked good with that spear/suicide dive and the enzuigiri countering the Patriot Act.

NAO retain in a decent match, not the best tag match recently, but  I still liked it.

Titus/Young was not bad, but not too interesting.

Shield vs. Wyatts was a killer, hands down. It had everything. I wonder if The Shield will implode after this.

Not fucks given for AJ/Cameron.

Best part of Del Rio/Batista was the crowd, especially the Bootista chant.  lol! 

Chamber was a good one, lots of big spots. Cesaro proved he can go. Great to see The Wyatts dismantle Cena, will Bray get a big win at WM30? Kane interfering was expected. Crowd did not give any fucks about Orton when he entered, the YES! chants won't fade out. Elimination Chamber Fallout 2923688783  Elimination Chamber Fallout 2923688783  Elimination Chamber Fallout 2923688783 

Overall, it was a good PPV. The quality had lows, but the highs were great. 7.5/10, close to an 8.
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabers Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Not a bad start from Brotherhood vs Rybaxel.

Have to give them the due here the IC match i thought was great legit thought that Swagger had Big E a couple of times!

PTP and Divas matches just sucked i mean really sucked.

TT match ended the way i thought it would leaving the Uso's to win on RAW or at WM itself.

Match of the Night Shield vs. Wyatt Family just excellent MVP Seth Rollins for sure.

EC Chamber was very predictable in times of winner tbh
Cabers
Cabers
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down