Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Styles and the Styles Clash

3 posters

Go down

AJ Styles and the Styles Clash Empty AJ Styles and the Styles Clash

Post by Krysys Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:52 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Serious incident at tonight's PCW show!!!!
As you will be aware Ring Wars have been bringing you live updates from tonight's Preston City Wrestling's Supershow. Unfortunately the show has had what seems to be a sad ending. Following his victory over A.J. Styles, PCW Champion Lionheart Adrian McCallum was given a Styles Clash by A.J. unfortunately something went wrong. McCallum was motionless in the ring following the accident and the live crowd of over 1000 spectators were asked to leave the venue. McCallum had not moved but was breathing. An Ambulance was called and it is believed that he has been taken to a near by hospital.

Now, this is the second time recently that Styles has had an issue with the Style Clash and injuring someone, the last time being with Roderick Strong in ROH. The question is, does the blame fall on Styles, or the people taking the move? Should he look to alter his move, or work on improving it?
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles and the Styles Clash Empty Re: AJ Styles and the Styles Clash

Post by TTC Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm

It all depends on how the Styles Clash was produced. Like the one with Roderick was all on Roderick's fault. All we need is a video to analyze and see how it all went down.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabers Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 pm

PCW - Preston City Wrestling shared Adrian Lionheart McCallum's status.
about an hour ago
All,

Words cannot describe the physical and emotional roller coaster of the past 30+ hours...

To update, my neck is broken in 2 places. I have had an MRI and the positive spin is there is no immediate requirement for surgery, although that may change...

I don't want to bore anyone or appear to fish for sympathy as I will comment more in depth in time... All I want to say is that the outpouring of support, calls, messages etc has been truly overwhelming... Reading them all has reduced me to tears more times than I can count... I thank you, and I love you... I know not what the future holds, and as emotional and drained as I am, I will fight back from this...

Much love.

Believe x

From facebook apparently he hasn't been as lucky as Roddy.
Cabers
Cabers
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum