Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith Ninja and The Gray N7 - The Bioware Universes thread

2 posters

Go down

The Sith Ninja and The Gray N7 - The Bioware Universes thread Empty The Sith Ninja and The Gray N7 - The Bioware Universes thread

Post by Asher Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:34 am

Jade Empire

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

What do all these games have in common? 1) They are all made by one of my favorite companies, Bioware and 2) This thread was made to talk about them Smile

How many of you remember Jade Empire on the original Xbox? If you don't, you should buy a copy on amazon and play it (it plays on the 360) It's a great eastern-inspired fantasy rpg. Fans of KOTOR will get it right away, everyone else will love it by the time you get to the first major city. (I think it's also available on the XBLA Market)

Speaking of Kotor. How fucking good were those 2 games? Still some of my favorite RPGs around. Most of my love for the Star wars Franchise comes from those 2 games. (Darth Revan Forever!)

of course you can't talk Bioware and space without bringing up what many consider their crowning achievement to date (and others, an amazing series with a terrible ending) Mass Effect. I know we have a lot of Mass effect fans here, mainly because there are people here who own modern game consoles (and there may have been a thread somewhere else that mentioned it)

And then of course, the more RPG of the type, Dragon Age. I loved Origins, and as much bad press as DA2 got, I didn't hate it (Though I'd have given my right leg for a new place to fight by act 2) Really excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Sith Ninja and The Gray N7 - The Bioware Universes thread Empty Re: The Sith Ninja and The Gray N7 - The Bioware Universes thread

Post by Zer0 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 am

As much as I love Bioware, I never got into Dragon Age. Something about it and the characters not speaking was odd.
Zer0
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down