Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

+2
CGBigMan
Krysys
6 posters

Go down

And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion....... Empty And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Krysys Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Ok, so we all know that DB will likely be stripped tonight and a new Champ may be crowned, be it here or at MITB. The question is.. who? The obvious choice is Kane. I would be ok with that, but I feel there may be some one better? But who though, that is the question..
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion....... Empty Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by CGBigMan Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Would rather Kane did get a run as champ before he eventually does retire
CGBigMan
CGBigMan
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion....... Empty Re: And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion.......

Post by Robstar Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

Well they managed to avoid it for another week, maybe tomorrow night something will happen
Robstar
Robstar
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatDennisGuy Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:22 am

I'm kind of assuming he wasn't cleared to compete until next pay-per-view and they wanted to keep the title on him... 

Though, I'm starting to hate Brie Bella less and less now she's with Bryan... Probably because she's not wasting my time with her sub-par ring work.

ThatDennisGuy
NXT
NXT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rainmaker Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:52 pm

ThatDennisGuy wrote:I'm kind of assuming he wasn't cleared to compete until next pay-per-view and they wanted to keep the title on him... 

Though, I'm starting to hate Brie Bella less and less now she's with Bryan... Probably because she's not wasting my time with her sub-par ring work.

Now she's just wasting it with her sub-par acting.  Very Happy 

Apparently they may be looking at starting a family, come on DB put a baby goat in that Bella oven.  And Your NEEEEEEW WWE Wolrd Heavyweight Champion....... 2923688783
The Rainmaker
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grind_Bastard Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Don't think it's gonna happen, though.
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rainmaker Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Grind_Bastard wrote:Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Next PPV is MITB, If DB isn't recovered by then I could see two MITB matches, one for a briefcase, one for the Titles.
The Rainmaker
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grind_Bastard Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm

The Rainmaker wrote:
Grind_Bastard wrote:Imagine the crowd going apeshit if the give the belt to... Bluetista.

Next PPV is MITB, If DB isn't recovered by then I could see two MITB matches, one for a briefcase, one for the Titles.

Yeah, I was considering the possibility they actually strip tthe titles fromm DB, but that sounds much better.

I was merely wondering how the IWC would react to Bluetista getting the belt, LOL.
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rainmaker Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Grind_Bastard wrote:
The Rainmaker wrote:

Yeah, I was considering the possibility they actually strip tthe titles fromm DB, but that sounds much better.

I was merely wondering how the IWC would react to Bluetista getting the belt, LOL.

They'd probably lynch him in the car park at the next Raw.  Very Happy
The Rainmaker
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum