Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Usos and the Tag Team Championship

3 posters

Go down

The Usos and the Tag Team Championship Empty The Usos and the Tag Team Championship

Post by Krysys Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 pm

The Usos and the Tag Team Championship 20140303_RAW_Usos_LARGE_L

As seen last night on RAW, The Usos finally won the WWE Tag Team Championship. I say it's about damn time and I am happy to see where they go next. They have been the hottest team in the WWE for a while now, so it was inevitable that they would end up becoming Champs. I would have liked to see it happen at Wrestlemania, but now this opens the doors for something bigger to happen. But what exactly? Do we get the standard rematch with the New Age Outlaws? Or something bigger? I would like to see a Fatal Four Way or Even a 6 Way Battle Royal! That would be awesome, but knowing WWE, it may not happen. So, what do you want to see now that The USOS are Tag Champs?
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

The Usos and the Tag Team Championship Empty Re: The Usos and the Tag Team Championship

Post by Asher Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:41 am

I think the rematch is almost certainly going to happen. This appears to have been the plan from the start, get the legend team in to shine those belts back up and get people to give a damn about them again, then give them to a young team that can really roll with them. I've been a fan of the Uso's since day 1 (seriously, that's when I started really posting on EWN) so I'm very happy to see them finally get the long-overdue titles. a good rematch with the outlaws will give the vets a solid chance to really put them over, then a decent length run with the titles while facing every other team, and all of the sudden we'll have a tag division in WWE that matters again.

Of course, knowing our luck, the Uso's will drop the titles right back to the Outlaws.
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Usos and the Tag Team Championship Empty Re: The Usos and the Tag Team Championship

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm

I think Los Matadores may get added, seeing as they were involved in what happened last night
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reallarryleslie Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

I really feel like WWE will end up messing this up, don't get me wrong I love WWE but they seem to mess things like this up. I would not be surprised if The Uso's don't even have the belts somehow heading into mania. Just look how they have not taken advantage of Daniel Bryan being so hot right now. I would love to see at least a Triple threat match with The Uso's The Outlaws and Los Matadors.

Reallarryleslie
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down